Each roof requires something a little different. With 40 years of experience serving businesses throughout the country and beyond, we’ve seen it all and know how to deliver on your specific roofing and insulation needs. Our expert team at Universal Coatings has the ability to recommend, design, engineer, and install a variety of the best polyurethane foam systems available.
Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) Roofing Systems are the ultimate protective covering for flat, low-sloped, or steep-sloped roofs providing insulation and a watertight, monolithic system.
The installation process begins with spray polyurethane foam (SPF). This forms a seamless, monolithic surface that is self-flashing to all parapet walls and obstructions and seals all penetrations.
Our wide variety of coating options allows us to provide you the best protection for your specific needs.
The benefits to having an SPF Cool Roofing System include:
- Longevity: With little maintenance, this system can be sustained indefinitely throughout the life of your building or structure.
- Versatile: SPF provides the ability to correct depressions and poor drainage due to sagging or low ponding areas by building up depressions in the roof and/or creating drainage crickets that facilitate positive drainage.
Fast and Easy Installation: Installed directly over most existing roof surfaces, the need for costly and disruptive demolition procedures is eliminated (drastically reduces waste). The system also boasts a low weight load while still providing outstanding strength.
- Low Maintenance: This system can typically reduce maintenance costs by requiring little to no maintenance at all.
- Energy Savings: By providing a continuous barrier that prevents air leakage and minimizes the dew point, this is the most energy efficient system. You can expect it to recover its cost over a shorter time period compared to conventional roofing systems.
- Superior Waterproofing: By eliminating cracks, seams, and fasteners, SPF creates a monolithic, seamless system preventing water from entering the roof system.